Dry Bags - Roll Top Ultralight
These roll top dry bags strike an amazing balance of strength and ultralight weight.
Want Custom Printed Dry Bags? Go here
Made from 1.0oz or 1.43oz thickness Dyneema® these bags are perfect for ultralight backpacking. Both offer taped seams for increased weather resistance keeping your clothes, quilts and other valuable items dry.
- The 1.0oz Dyneema® is a perfect option for carrying lighter items such as clothes, med kits or hygiene items inside your backpack. For electronics and heavier items upgrade to the 1.43oz Dyneema®.
- The 1.43oz option is also ideal for external carry on the outside of your pack such is in the mesh front pocket or side pockets. Selecting 1.43 adds $1.
NOTE: Not designed to be used as a food bag or hung from a tree. For food bags and food bag kits go here.
- 5x8" Small (0.25oz) 0.6 Liters
- 7.5x10.25" Medium (0.35oz) 2.5 Liters
- 7.5x14.5" Medium Long (0.45 oz) 3.5 Liters
- 11x16.5" Large (0.70oz) (7-8 Liters) 7.5 Liters
- 12.25"x22.25" Jumbo (0.77oz) 11 Liters
- 13.5"x23.5" Jumbo PLUS (0.81oz) 15 Liters
- Small $19 for 1.0 Dyneema - $20 for 1.43 Dyneema
- Medium $27 for 1.0 Dyneema - $28 for 1.43 Dyneema
- Medium Long $30 for 1.0 Dyneema - $31 for 1.43 Dyneema
- Large $36 for 1.0 Dyneema - $37 for 1.43 Dyneema
- Jumbo $41 for 1.0 Dyneema - $42 for 1.43 Dyneema
- Jumbo PLUS $45 for 1.0 Dyneema - $46 for 1.43 Dyneema
- Small: Stoves, Toiletries and small items
- Medium: Ditty Bag or minimal clothing
- Medium Long: Larger Diddy Bag, or Light weight Clothing
- Large: Typical Clothing Bag
- Jumbo: Winter clothes or Lightweight quilt 50 to 20 degree range
- Jumbo PLUS: 30 to -20 Degree Lightweight Quilt
DRY BAGS FOR QUILTS
- 50 Degree Quilts down to 20 Degree Quilts use the "Jumbo" Dry Bag. Lighter quilts will allow extra room for clothes.
- 30 Degrees Quilts down to -20 Quilts use the "Jumbo Plus". Lighter quilts will allow extra room for clothes.
- See Video for sizing