Where is Hilltop Packs located?
Our shop is located in downtown Waynesburg, PA. We also have a second shop we built in our home. We currently do not have a shop open to walk-ins. However, that may change in the future by appointment only.
Who is Hilltop Packs?
We are a family owned business. You can find more info about us here.
Does Hilltop Packs have an affiliate program?
Yes! Earn 5% on every order you refer to us. Sign up here.
What is the current lead time from when I place my order?
While we do keep many items in stock a lot of our products are made to order. Current lead times can be found here.
Shipping, How much and what countries do you ship to?
We pretty much ship anywhere around the world. In most cases shipping in the US is always under $5. Outside of the US in most cases shipping is under $15. Your shipping price will be displayed at checkout.
Dry Bag or Stuff Sack Sizes for Quilts
Check out our video on Stuff Sacks vs Dry Bags for Quilts here.
Will Hilltop Packs make a custom product?
We occasionally take on custom orders for items you do not see on the website. Contact us about your next project. Lead times on custom orders will be longer than current lead times listed for regular products.
Have an idea for a funny bear bag or other product?
We love adding a little humor into our products. Have an idea that might make someone laugh? Contact us.
What Patterns available for printing?
We currently have about patterns for you to choose from. Start your search here
What size dry bag is best for a ditty bag?
Most people use our medium or medium long for their ditty bag.
How is the Print quality on different size Dyneema®
Our printing process is permanent. Will not fade, bleed, or scratch off. There are some differences in how your print will look with different size Dyneema®. 1.0, 1.43 are both semi-clear but still print really well and comes out smooth and shiny. The 2.92 and 5.0 Dyneema® has an abrasion layer that is white that prints more like a canvas photo print.
- 1.0 is perfect for more for patterns and logos. Photos will work but will appear translucent.
- 1.43 could me used for more detailed artwork. Well exposed and sharp photos also look good on 1.43.
- 2.92 is good for everything including photos. Photos come out looking like it was printed on canvas. Artwork and logos look amazing on 2.92.
What file types and file sizes can you print?
- JPG, PNG, PDF. Most other common formats will work as well.
- Try and keep your file size under 10mb. But send whatever you have we will make it work.
- No need to do any special crops. We will make your photo fit the product you ordered.
THINGS WE CAN'T PRINT
- Please do not send copyrighted photos or graphics that you do not own.
- No images depicting something illegal.
- Pretty much everything else goes.
We sure do. You can find that info here.
What are Hilltop Packs Social Media pages?
Instagram, Facebook, Youtube
Have a question you do not see here?